Thursday, June 14, 2018

House of Style (My Top Ten Favs from EllaB & Co. Boutique)


So what better way to start your Thursday off then by a little shopping perhaps!

I do some side modeling for a Boutique in Belmont, North Carolina called EllaB & Co. 
And I thought it would be fun to show my top ten looks that I've modeled! Most of these looks I ended up purchasing or they sold out before I had the chance.  The items that are still available online for purchase I have linked below the picture.
Happy shopping!



Unfortunately these first two outfits on my list are sold out. Don't worry, I missed out too. I didn't even really realize how much I liked this outfit until I saw the pics and then it was gone!


Same thing happened with this outfit, but I knew as soon as I put it on that it was going to be a hot item! This outfit was one of my favorites and it sold out before I could even get my hands on it!


I love the way this dress is comfortable, but dressy, and shows off my curves! I recently wore this outfit when I took my husband out for his birthday.
And they still have them for sale!!


This is a great dress, it's linen so it keeps you cool even on those hot summer nights! I wore this to my niece's wedding last month which was all out doors and danced the night away in it!


This is another comfortable, cute, and accents all the right areas of your body. The sandals are great and comfortable. I had recently sprang my ankle and wore these sandals with the Gypsy Dress above to my niece's wedding and danced all night in them. This dress I wore with the sandals to my daughters first recital. It kept me cute and cool during all those backstage changes!


I absolutely adore this Green Top but it's no longer available, but the shorts are in selected sizes.


This picture says it all about this dress! It's hot, I mean look at those curves! It hugs in all the right places! I haven't worn this out yet but it will more than likely be on a date night!


Love, love, love everything about this combination of this dress and vest. It's apart of my collection as well, but haven't had a chance to wear it out yet. But I think it would be perfect for a wedding or even a night out!


These two items are in my closet as well! The Jeans make you feel like one of the Kardashians, I mean your butt looks that good! The tunic is tucked in but I've worn it with a slip extender and made it a dress and it was too cute!


Love this outfit, and I still need to add the top to my collection. But I definitely purchased the jeans. They are cute and comfy!

Hope you enjoyed the looks which also gives you an idea of my own personal style. I like to show my curves and I like my gypsy/rock'n roll style. 
Thanks to EllaB & Co. for letting me be a part of their continued success. What can I say I love playing dress up!

It's almost the weekend, go ahead and splurge on yourself, you totally deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment