Wednesday, June 20, 2018

House of Skin ( My Morning Skincare Routine)


Happy Hump Day! Today I thought I'd share my skincare routine with you guys as of now. My routine changes seasonal or if hear of a product wth great reviews I have to try it!

My mourning routine:

I use the Clarasonic Mia 1




This brush head is really soft and great for sensitive skin.

And like I said before I use the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash.


This cleanser goes fabulous with the clarasonic, it's like a bubble bath for your face!

After I wash my face I normally hop in the tub and while I'm in there I apply these Salmon Egg Hydrogel eye Patches

I love these and the way they feel!! I'm hooked!


I love this toner for dry skin. It's thick and creamy instead of those toners that normally leave your skin feeling even dryer and stingy.


Toners are not necessarily a need. I like its to kind of go over my face once more to make sure I got everything. Back in the day they were used to bring your skin back to it's pH level but because skincare now has progress so much it's actually obsolete. But I still love this and my system doesn't really seem complete without one.



This is a great serum, however I do plan on changing it to one of the number one age fighting serums on the market at the moment as soon as I use this one up....so stay tuned for that update.


I've just started using this moisturizer, I've learned that I really like gel moiturizers and I love the smell and price point of this one! And who doesn't need a boost in the morning!



The third ingredient is caffeine so that really takes the puffiness down!

So this is my morning routine! After all this I apply my primer and begin my makeup routine!
I'll be sharing my night skincare routine later today, so stay tuned!
And have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment