Monday, June 11, 2018

House of Beauty (Natural Nails & The Best Facial Cleanser Ever!!)



s-l640
I've been having my nails done forever : Acrylic, Gel, ext... and from time to time I would pause and remove them and go natural for a while, and I guess I'm circling back around to that.  Plus they were so aggravating with working and now typing, so it feels so good to have them off even though at the moment they do not look so fabulous.
I am treating them with OPI Nail Envy Original Strength.  This brand also offers colors as it reads, I purchased the color Pink Envy which is just a tinge of pink, I actually don't even see pink, but you are suppose to apply two coats the first day and a coat every other day so maybe it will get pinker as I apply more.






Now since skin is my thing, I have to brag on my new Facial Cleanser that I'm absolutely loving! It's the newest by Origins called checks & balances! It's a very frothy cleanser that works for combination skin, and I don't say combination lightly. Really I believe this could work for anyone.  Most of us have combination skin and this works for your oily spots and your dry spots.  I would say I'm more of a dry/sensitive type but I do have some oil, we all do whether it may be minor or not.  And this cleanser is so frothy and invigorating with it's light spearmint smell.  Bonus is that I use it with my Clarasonic and its like a foam bath for your face. Plus it cleans! I always remove my make up first and then cleanse and I recommend this for all.  But as I look in the mirror (now magnified as I get older) I will still see some residual makeup left over around my hair line or under my nose or the corner of my eyes, not to mention there is always mascara left.  But since switching to this cleanser I have not found any makeup leftovers on my face!! I love it and it's made me really excited to cleanse my face at night!!

Both of these products can be purchased at Ulta and online! So go and Clean your dirty face! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment