Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday MakeUp! (New & The Best Coming Soon)

Happy Monday!

I'm so glad to get back to a regular week! The Holiday definitely threw me off my game. I never knew what day it was...
But today is Makeup Monday! And I can't wait to share with you some of the fun new things just released and coming soon!

First off I know this isn't really MakeUp but I'm so excited about Viktor & Rolf's new perfume release, BONBON!
I absolutely love Flowerbomb and so I was so excited to see if I would love BONBON just as much, and I do. Since I really like sweet smells this one fits right in.
"Delicious caramel notes are accented with the sensuality of precious woods and the playfulness of sparkling citrus" 
Wow! That was a mouthful and while being taught all about this perfume in training I also got to inhale BONBON with a very large piece of caramel in my mouth which was also a mouthful!

And look at this packaging!! I mean it's gorgeous!

The other thing I learned in training which I already hit on last Monday a little bit was that Too Faced has a new concealer coming out, but it's not just a concealer! It's a Multi-use Sculpting Concelear
"Conceal, contour, highlight, and retouch with this super perfecting, natural finish concealer/makeup hybrid. The ultimate multi-use formula for a modern and hydrated photo-ready complexion. Fully loaded pigments provide maximum coverage with an undetectable finish for a look so flawless they’ll think you were BORN THIS WAY."

The other super awesome thing about this concealer is that it is 1oz. which is almost like as big as a foundation for only $29!! 
Look out shape tape! Too Faced may knock you off your designer eye bags!


I also have just always thought that Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara was number one all over, but in training I learned that is not the case. So who is? Well, it's none other than Lancome! Monsieur Big is apparently the shit and I had know idea! Mr. Big is also launching a waterproof design soon!
But here's what Lancome has to say about it:

What it is:
A BIG volume mascara that delivers instant heart-stopping volume with up to 24 hour wear that lasts all night, and even the morning after, for your biggest, blackest, boldest lashes yet.

What it does:
You’ll know Monsieur Big Mascara is the one at first stroke. The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

What else you need to know:
Monsieur Big’s brush has a unique shape with soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula with the very first stroke. His ultra-creamy formula has supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for BIG, buildable volume and length. Apply one coat and you will see why Monsieur Big is the one. Keep applying and you’ll forget all the others.

Research results:
95% feel this mascara glides easily on lashes during application
95% find this mascara comfortable to wear all day long
92% find the color of the mascara very dark / intense
91% feel this mascara make their eyes look bigger
90% feel this mascara lengthen their lashes well

So yep, I'll be checking this mascara out next as soon as my Too Faced Better Than Sex runs out!

Probably the biggest news, but wasn't included in my training this weekend, yet it was flooding the internet was Anastasia's new palette Norvina!
I'm pretty sure you guys get that I'm pretty obsessed with all her palettes! They are like gold to me! I love them and I know I'm going to love this pink and purple deliciousness that releases July 17th!
I'm so excited!!!
Look at this gorgeousness!!!



So that's it for today, and I'm seriously loving this blog thing, and I hope some of you guys are too, so share your love with me by commenting or subscribing! I'm working really hard to make this an everyday thing! And if there is anything you would like to know more about please let me know!
XOXO, Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment